Friday, May 20, 2011

Jr. Year Completed

I am ecstatic to know that my junior year is coming to a close. To be honest, I can hardly believe it. When I look back at the past year I just have to stop and say to myself, "Where did the past year go?" It seems just like yesterday when I was driving myself to school for the first time, getting to know my new teachers, and catching up on what I missed over the summer. I think that my junior year was pretty great. I really do not have anything to complain much about.


Some things that I will definitely remember from my junior year are the football games, the lunch table, and the late nights. Football games are always fun, but for some reason I just thought that this year's game were really good. It must have been since we were pretty good this year? I will probably never be able to forget the times at the lunch table, even if I wanted to. From Andy surprising us every once in a while by sitting with us to the badomp, badomp, badomp story, I will always remember those good days. Who could ever forget the late nights we have as teenagers? I sure will not be able to either.


Junior year was great, don't get me wrong, but I seriously can NOT be any more excited for my senior year to start. Every kid dreams of being a senior in high school and it is finally here for me. No more being looked down on by the older kids. It is now our turn, we are the old kids. It sounds kind of funny to say that I am one of the older kids but I just have to get use to it because it is now a reality. I am ready to have some fun and remember the days of being a senior for a long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment