Thursday, October 14, 2010

Eclipse Book Review

Stephenie Meyer's book New Moon bored me. I did not like this book very much but I wanted to continue the Twilight series to see how the rest of this story turns out.

A theme of this book is not to get involved with someone you know is dangerous. Don't get involved with groups our people that do bad things. I like the writing style of this book because it is easy to read. The author does a good job explaining things. Stephenie Meyer does a great job of trying to make the characters seem like they are real people. She has a lot of people fooled. Most of the book takes place in Forks, a cold a dreary town in Washington. The last part of the book takes place out of the country. In this book Bella and Edward are separated. Edward believes that it is better for Bella's safety to stay away from her. He is a little wrong. Bella starts spending more time with Jacob and she starts doing some dangerous things. When Bella decides to go cliff diving Alice sees the vision of her jumping. She tells Edward. Edward wants to be killed and now Alice and Bella have to get to him before he shows himself to the real world. This book follows Twilight and the story is going to keep going.

I do not like this story but I want to keep reading the books until I find out the ending. I would recommend this book to people that have read Twilight.

576 pages = 3 Books

No comments:

Post a Comment