Thursday, October 21, 2010

Homecoming week

This week is homecoming week here at Batesville High School. I can't wait for the game tomorrow night. I think that it is going to be a really good game.

I really don't like spirit week. It gets on my nerves. During spirit week you have a lot of crazy idiots running around school and for some reason they all think that it is time to go crazy. Well news flash, IT'S NOT! Be civil, please. Its alright to show school spirit but there is a line that you should not cross. If you cross that line you just look dumb. Other than all of the crazy people running around I am enjoying spirit week.

I kind of like the change in the day of the dance. It does sound weird having a Winter Formal but I guess it's alright. I mostly like the change because we will be able to enjoy and stay for the entire game. We won't have to leave in the middle of it to change and take pictures.

1 comment:

  1. YAY, its SPIRIT WEEK @ BHS lol
    hmm why havent you dressed up this week???hmmmm
    well i agree w ur post but then again i dnt :P (:

    ReplyDelete