Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My Theme Word for 2011

My theme word for 2011 is optimism. I want to be very optimistic throughout 2011. If I go through life being pessimistic then I will not go very far and be someone honorable. Being optimistic is more than just keeping your head up, it is reaching out and affecting others too. Not only do I want to stay happy and let good opportunities come to me but I also want good outcomes for others as well. When I have opportunities in front of me I want to be able to take them and succeed with them.

When I have optimism I will have hope for myself and others, hope that everything goes well and hope that everyone will be able to do what they want to be able to do. Last year I was always stressed about everything. This year if I just take a breather and be a little less stressed I can be looking at the brighter side of things. Last year I would also always assume the worst for everything. This year I need to think about a good outcome for situations rather than just assume the worst first thing.

Being optimistic can help me through this year and years to come if I am just able to follow through with it. Not only is this a theme word for me but it can also be a very good theme word for others as well. If everyone were to be a little more optimistic throughout life then this world would be better place.

No comments:

Post a Comment