Thursday, January 6, 2011

New Year, New Goals

In the year 2011 I hope to achieve many goals. I hope to keep good grades, read more, and run more. In doing all three, it would benefit me greatly. These three goals that I have set are small but very important.

Keeping good grades is probably the most important goal that I have set. When my grades are all A's it will return to be very rewarding. Keeping to good grades will boost my GPA and help me get into college. Every kid wants to get in to college, I just want to ensure that I will be accepted to the college that I want to learn at. Not only is keeping my grades high important for college but it is also important so that I pass the class and can move on to 12th grade.

Reading is something that I struggle with. I do not read near enough. This results in my reading level not being where it should be. I never have been very interested in reading. Reading is crucial to passing all English classes. Not only is reading important for school but I will be reading my entire life whether it is signs, directions, a newspaper, or instructions. It will be very hard to get through life if I can not read very well.

I love to run. Running is one of my favorite hobbies. While I do not much time to run, I still like to when I can. I love to run long distances. If I am able to manage my time better I will then find time to run. Running will keep me healthy and feeling better. I always love the feeling when I have just finished running three or so miles. While running I also like listening to music so I guess running relaxes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment